Pages

Thursday, March 18, 2010

OUCH!!!

Today started to be a very good day. The sun was shining and the birds were singing. I was accomplishing lots of my `have tos` on my list of things to do. Puppy and I were taking a play break, where we played tag, by taking turns chasing each other, through the kitchen and dining room. The third time for me to chase him I felt and heard a loud pop. It happened just below my calf muscle. I screamed from the pain and was frozen where I stopped. I couldn't move. My first thought was "I don't need this, I have to be able to walk and drive." Second thought was "oh no, my DH has plans for all evening, I just can't ruin his plans." My third thought was "oh, I wanted to go to the bead shop and craft store for the yarn for my next project."

It amazes me how things can change in the blink of an eye. Wow, how we must adjust and adapt. It seems that for weeks everything is the same from day to day and then bam your down and your routine has come to a halt.

It serves as a reminder how truly trivial my routine really is in the grand scheme of God's plans. It has made me look at my daily life to find where am I praising God and sharing His love. It should be in everything I do, say, and think. Am I seeking first the kingdom of heaven and believing that He will provide everything else?

I am looking for ways to share His love through my arts, craftmanship, and social networking. I want to share the skills God has given me with anyone wanting to learn. I believe that in this way I can share God with others through my teaching. I want to sow the seeds of love through my art.

Well, I will be laid up for awhile with nothing to do except communing with God and working on my arts and crafts. That doesn't sound too bad does it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation!